Re: what is your favorite hardaware sequencer?????????

I like my Roland MC-80 - 16 tracks with mute and solo
for each.  i haven't used it for live work, but others
at the egroups discussion group have.  It supports
creation of live loops to some extent.  Check out the
discussion group archives at

http://www.egroups.com/group/MC-80

stephen

-- Funkyboost@aol.com wrote:
> i'm planning to buy a hardware sequencer to play
> live
> of coourse i'm looking for the most interesting
> sequencer for live music
> i mean i want to play sequences live and have tha
> possibility of muting
> unmuting
> changing parameters loading sequences while playing

=====
Stephen