Re: OT - Recording Software for Mac

Opcode are history and so is Studio Vision.
I'd avoid Cubase if I were you, I had a lot of problems with it (as did a
lot of people) it's best feature (vst plugins) are now available for any
Mac
DAW.
I recommend MOTU Digital Performer, I find it to be the most user friendly
and well thought out of the bunch, to run vst plugs you need to get Pluggo
or Audio Ease's VST shell, also the Logic range is very good but a little
more work to learn.

Martin Shellard