Re: Re: What is a "Tube Pre amp"?

WARNING
this post is OT

You never know recording your own samples may not actually be of topic.

I'm just starting to play around with looping and what I can create with it
(which usually just turn into 3-17 minutes of monotony)

Right now I'm working with sequencing and looping before hand and just
tweaking the various loops.  I don't have the skill or equipment yet to do
any interactive looping as of yet.  But one thing that I have been doing is
trying to record my own riffs and the riffs of my friends.  fairly
unsuccessfully I might add.  can't seem to get any quality out of the
process
but I was wondering what kind of hardware I would need to sample my own
instrument loops.  Both instruments with output jacks and instruments
needing a mic.  I have all the instruments I need, all I need is a way to
record them properly.

Malthius Malphaedrius