Re: Where to Get Tapes for Old Tape Delays?

Roland was making graphite coated tape loops up until a couple of years
You can still find some shops that have them in stock, but they are few
and far
between.  Another option is 8-track tapes, thats the only other tape I
know of
that is graphite coated..  Once and a while you can find an old abba
that has bareley been used.  You can get a couple of years out of one eight

If you use regular 1/4 inch tape, it always gets stuck after a while.  The
graphite works best.