Re: passport review

I just got the 250 for my coffee shop.  It's pretty cool.  I've got the
system EQ cranked a bit toward the mid-high end-- flat EQ'ed sounds a

As far as durability, not sure.  It's a house PA & doesn't get moved much.
But i _did_ drop one of the speakers accidentally once and it didn't seem
hurt it any...