Re: OT-Theremins in Chicago

Nick,

The Lothars are 4 theremin players and a guitarist/violinist. There
name is in fact inspired by Lothar and the Hand People. I'll be
performing with The Lothars tonight, 9:30 Friday at the Nervous
Center, 4612 N. Lincoln Ave. (tel: 773-728-5010), right next door to
the  Davis theater.

We use looping among other effects, and you can find out about their
name (guess what Lothar is) on their website. It's linked on my
"what's new" page: http://pages.ripco.net/~eleon/whatsnew.html

Best regards,
Eric

sound thinking: http://pages.ripco.net/~eleon