Re: PERCUSSION LOOPER

That WAS succinct Mark!

Lindsay... I'd say the DL4 is a great sounding, affordable, fun delay and
looping box... but there's no substitute for sync capabilities if you want
that. It sounds like with drumboxes and sequencers, you're definitely in
that world... so YES... get something with sync capabilities. Keep the DL4
and any other hardware delays you have though. You'll want more delays
later... trust me. 8-)

Best,
-Miko

>>> lindsay@pavestone.com 12/08/00 10:14AM >>>

> Thanks.  I knew there would be at least one super-funny-guy to respond
>like
this.