OT-Theremins in Chicago

Some group with 2 Theremin players was at the Adler Planetarium in Chicago
at a Calendar Trade show.  I didn't make it but my co-worker was saying I
should have-it was very exotic sounding she says.  I don't know if they
were
looping or not.  Does this group ring a bell with anyone?  They had 2
additional players of unknown instruments.

Do the Lothars (which are playing at the Nervous Center in Chicago on
Friday
Night) have any thing to do with Lothar and the Hand People?  Sounds like
they were at least inspired by the name if nothing else...

Nick Wilson

Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com