Re: improv + looping in Jungian analysis

Hi,

There is actually a lot written on the subject:
looping/unconscious/symbols/meaning.

Shamanic literature
Ecstatic dancing
Voodoo
Drumming
Native American
Etc.

Read some of Charles Tart's stuff.  Stanley Krippner.

People have been fooling around in this area for a long time.

Michael