Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V00 #384 [RANT]

andre wrote:

> At 03:43 PM 12/01/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> >Loopers-Delight-d Digest                               Volume 00 :
>Issue 384  Today's Topics:   help

28 K of quotes snipped (the whole digest)

end of snip
we get an add:

> > PROJECT OBJECT Zappa Tribute New Years Eve 2001 w/ IKE WILLIS !!!!
blabla bla

in this message we get 28k of useless quoted text we all already have
gotten earlier
and all that for a gig announcement that concerns perhaps 3 people

hey you,
all digest users please please please :edit your replies please

1- edit the header because "Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V00 #384" is
not really interesting and useful for the reader
2-do not quote the whole digest: the vast majority of the planet still
pays the internet conection
and finnally nobody care of your response if we have to find in the
middle of the digest the line your responding to
3- if all this is too much work join the regular mailling list so it it
easyer to reply to our posts
4- whats great also is that you are going to get your own 28k again
because everything goes to the digest

end of rant

thank you

Claude