RE: Vortex - midi mods ?

The short answer to the MIDI'd Vortex, as far as I can tell, is Not Bloody
Likely. All of these MIDI retrofit kits assume that your device runs (at
least internally) on standard CV. The Vortex does not. Without major major
major hacking (and hours with a clipboard and ohmmeter) I don't see a way
to do this. Which is poopy. I would love my vortex so much more...

-><-