Re: bluezette

At 8:27 AM -0800 11/15/00, Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:
>..........kim, did you
>ever get your copy of BLUEZETTE?.........let me know, if it got lost ill
>send
>you another..........michael

Yes, I got it! sorry for the slow reply, I've been quite busy lately. The
Bluezette cd is great fun. I also recently got the Philter Phrenzy cd from
Miko. In fact, I have a whole collection of CT Project cds now! There sure
is a lot creative stuff on these discs, I've really enjoyed listening to
them. you guys are doing a great job with these projects, keep it up!

the rest of you should check this out too, either listen or contribute your
own stuff. I think the web site for it is http://www.loopxchange.com

kim