Re: ER-1 into Feedback Matrix

Loopers,

The ES looks the coolest of the series. Besides using the gate, I hoped the
ER knobs could be used as a real time midi control interface to map to midi
continuous controller info or even note on/off on another midi device? For
example use the controllers to map to resonance and LFO cutoff on another
sampler, I use Cubase and an MusicQuest 8port midi interface so I assume I
need to build a simple controller map in software such as Cubase and
configure the devices appropriately?  I read the manual about the Korg
continuos controller messages and Roland manual about CC messages but it's
not clear how to make it connect. I used to use Opcode Studio 5LX with
studio patches which was very powerful. I hope that either Cubase or
another
tool will help with my mapping. the musicquest midi device is excellent but
limited in patching. I would also like to use programs for windows similar
to macintosh apps M, Max, and MSP?

I use mainly computers and
Roland S-760 sampler,
Ensoniq Mirage sampler
Pioneer DJ-600 mixer with a built-in lil' sampler looper
Technics 1200 MKII turntables
Sequential Circuits 6-trak
Kawai K1
Korg Trident