Re: myers/arcane device site

I agree with everyone else.  Excellent work, I'm impressed.

So David, how many pre-orders would it take to convince you to remaster
"Engines of Myth" so you could burn CDRs of it?

Engines of Myth is a classic Feedback/looping album from the 80's that
should be in everyone's collection.  A friend of mine loaned it to me
about
10 years ago, I taped it and since have worn out the tape.  Need a new
copy,
desperately.

Thanks again for the great site and excellent music.

Nick Wilson aka spacemodule

New site up, for those interested.  Loop stuff, sound samples, personal
crapola....

pulsewidth.com

--David Myers