Re: Looping in Wales

You're welcome to see some live looping at Chapter Arts' Centre, Cardiff,
Wales on the  last Wednesday of November around 8.30 in the downstairs bar.
LAST time  ...well lets just say there were some unforeseen technical
difficulties : }
THIS time I'm recording it for posting as MP3. I think we should post up
more recordings of live events just so we can get a better idea of what
others are up to and what it actually sounds like. I just sit here reading
and wondering, - you know? And what about a photo or two of the gig to
complete the archive?

Gareth