RE: looping question

I loop out of the desparate need for human conact! *-) So what if it's
just me comin' back at me?!*#@... I still reap the rewards of musical
interaction. 8-)

Live with other players, looping provides instant segueway material and
allows me to lean more in the electronic musician direction, manipulating
and further processing my loops. Frequently this gets done fairly quietly
while I'm actually playing a much louder live guitar part... and then
appears as a "new" surprise when the group quiets down, or I turn the
looper up. Quite fun!

And finally... Our recently "uncloaked" list member Tim Sanz was ripping
last night with my trio NGI! Great fun...

Best
-Miko

>>> Damon@Electrixpro.com 11/15/00 10:47AM >>>
I didn't mean to hoard the discussion for myself. I just thought it might
have been irritating for everyone but myself. Obviously I was wrong.
So...no
need to email me personally on the "looping question". Fire off your

Respect,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director
Electrix