SPG in the UK...

Well, I'm here in London, and finally settled in enough to be able to start
reposting to MP3 again... so, is there anyone else in the vicinity that'd
have me play with them?  I'd enjoy doing washes for backgrounds at least,
and I don't have much hardware to truck around (thank God, there's no car
here but I wonder what it'll be like on the tubes with it, hm?  Well,
perhaps a cab huh?)

Ironic that, just as I was functionally ready to play publicly, along comes
my marriage and the move out of LA.  (Sorry folks, she wins on this one
[rolling eyes]).

I've read that there's a killer "jazz" scene here... but also don't know
where any of this stuff is.  Does this encompass also experimental music?
After all, wasn't Miles thought by some as the same, and "not jazz"?

Looking forward to hearing from yez.  By the way I've also released some
new
material on MP3, at the address below, and can use the money...!

Stephen Goodman
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios * The free Loop of the Week!
http://www.mp3.com/StephenGoodman * New MP3 Releases!
020 7602 2243