New Live track online and Credit cards!

I'm slowly revamping the Help Wanted Productions web site. As of now you
can order any CD (including the Looper's Delight Vol 1 or The L.I.F.E.
Album) via credit card using Paypal either form the US or
internationally. All the other CDs and tapes in the catalog range from
$4 to $10 including US postage (add $1 per time for canada or foreign) .

I can't say enough about how proud I am of this catalog from the single
CDs, to live albums, to compilations. Give the MP3s a shot and if you're
interested order online or via snail mail. A few orders go a long way
and  help me keep this music going.

Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion/catalog.html

As a special thank you to the people that showed up at my show this
weekend and have supported HWP in the past I've put a free 15 minute MP3
of the recent live show on our download page. It contains everything
from analog drum machines and synths, to a Korg Kaoss pad, digital
synths, processed pitch shifted tape loops, and unusual stomp boxes.

I don't know how to describe this so I'll leave that up to you. It has
some beats, industrial noise, etc., and is 100% live with no
pre-sequenced or processed parts (outside of the beats in the drum
machines which were altered and mixed live). No midi (other than midi
sync) and no DAT, backup tape, or laptops were used. This is what I do
with a pile of machines and effects on a regular basis.

Links to the MP3.com pages and direct MP3s from here:
Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion/samples.html

If you enjoy this, drop me an email so I at least know someone out there
is getting to this stuff. HWP is 100% word of mouth oriented so if ya
dig it please buy a CD and/or tell somebody else.

Enjoy and Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.