Live Show Friday Nov 10th - Allentown PA

Music For Isolation Tanks, my electronic/avant alter ego, will be
playing a free show this Friday night at the Borders Bookstore in
Allentown Pa.

'dA FACTS:

Who: Music For Isolation Tanks
When:     This Friday,  Nov. 10th, 2000,  8-10 PM
Where:   Borders Books and Music, 1937 Whitehall Mall Allentown, PA
18052
Contact: 610.432.5520 (Maps at http://www.bordersstores.com/stores/345/
)

This will be the most advanced show I've done in years and will serve as
a bit of a retrospective on all the phases I've played live and recorded
with as Music For Isolation Tanks in the past 8-10 years.  There will be
straight ahead ambient floating dirges, there will be minimal technoish
tweaking, and there will be all out avant cut-up live word and sound
manipulation. Sometimes all of this will happen at the same time.

Looping will be provided by an Oberheim Digital Echoplex, a Korg Kaoss
pad and various stomp delays. The Kaoss pad will serve double duty as
the mixer effects send and will be supplemented by such weird effects as
a DOD Gonkulator, EH Microsynth, and other nonsense.

Instruments range from TR606 and ER1 drum machines, to some classic
analog synths, a theremin, L.I.F.E., and a C78 Library of Congress pitch
shifting tape deck.

Etc.

I know a couple people road tripping up after work Friday night from
Phila Pa (Hell, *I'm* road tripping up after work Friday night :)) I
probably won't be doing this kind of show again for quite some time so
if you're in the neighborhood and ever wanted to see the stuff I do I
encourage you to catch this set.

There are some live MP3s up at www.mp3.com/mfit but expect much much
more at the show. I'll be selling a number of CDs and tapes between the
sets and will have free Help Wanted catalogs as well.

Hope to see you there!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."