Re: Subject: Music + oppurtunity for others to hear your music, blah, blah, blah

Mountain Manand other militia,
I realized that I broke protocol with this post .
For that I apologize.
Advertising is truely most retrograde to my desire!!!
I have nothing to gain here....ezcept that you may comment on my music...
I was just stoked to a place where I can upload 3gigs of mp3s for Notta.
Since my good friend's house just burned to the core ,
including all his scores , ALL and more!
I realized that  I need to have a safety copies of my music in another
location.
So to summarize:
spam bad
3gigs free space good.
backup good.
hamburger good
I only want to pass the good on my man.
Reeve

My usual way of posting is to cut and paste from the digest.  This HTML