Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V00 #367

Well, speaking of peavey PC1600x's and soldering guns, here's an
interesting looking mod to add 16 external controllers:

http://music.columbia.edu/~douglas/pc1600mod/pc1600mod.html

Just having gotten my new PC1600x, and not being handy with a soldering
iron, I think I'm going to hold off of this one, but I sure does make me
drool :)

Elby