Music + oppurtunity for others to hear your music due to current DJ Mixes being of all popular (in stores) music (except me & U?))

Title: www.myplay.com

Music + oppurtunity for others to hear your music due to current DJ Mixes being of all popular (in stores) music (except me & U?))

I just discovered an exciting new way to share music! At myplay.com, I create a mix of my favorite tracks, and then I posted that mix on myplay's DJ Mixes page. I hope you enjoy it. All you have to do is click on the link below to begin listening.
This is basically BS but more to come---arounf 45 hours more of my original....lemme know whatcha think.
this is a form letter to keep in lucks goof graces foward to 3 of your friends...if not...then,,,,,,
DRAT!

loopy warning presides....

"When I hear music, I fear no danger.
I am invunerable.I see no foe. I am related to the earliest tines,
and to the latest."
Henry David Thoteau (1817-1862)

Click here to listen!

Email address:
Password:
(min. 5 characters)
Confirm password:
What should we call you?

If you like this playlist, check out hundreds of others at www.myplay.com. Myplay is easy to use, and it's FREE!
Having problems listening? Run our Sound Check.