Repeater street date ?

Hello all,

First of all Damon, THANK You for what promises to be a looper's dream.  I
have been an avid Jamman user in both live performance and in the studio
(5
CDs) for the past 7 or so years and while the jamman will not be thrown in
the trash, I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Repeater.  In fact I
have
not been this excited by a piece of gear since I found a used Wavedrum.

Tonight I plan on digging into the beta manual.  (This is also an awesome
move by a company to build consumer loyalty and support.)

My question is: Is the Repeater still scheduled to ship mid November?  As
in
a week or two?  I have two on order at a local store.  (Prepaid)

Also I thought I remembered reading on your web sight that the repeater
would
come with a smart media card?  The manual does not mention this?

Next, to every one complaining about and demanding the a lower price...

The Jamman is the result of trying to hit a lower consumer price point.  I
have heard from some of Jamman's developers that the unit was supposed to
have more features and hardware and that they were all dropped to keep
prices
down.  This is very common in the market place.  I actually am unsure how
you
packed so much power in the Repeater for it's price.  I also remember the
MPX-1 was supposed to have some of Jamman's looping features...this never
materialized either.

Damon, thanks again. I also recently purchased a Filter Factory, and am
bugging my wife for a MOFX for Christmas.  You guys make awesome, solid
stuff.
I hope the Repeaters ship soon.

Paul Vnuk (Ma Ja Le)
Moss Garden Music