Re: OT: Klein wood, chambers

dt
I remember reading that you're a mustang man, I love my mustangs, for
anyone
who's interested they represent the best bang for the buck in the vintage
guitar market, a '65 pre-CBS Mustang can be had for less than $500 and they
sound awesome. Compare that to a mid 60s Strat or Tele  : -0
re: the TT, I may have to reconsider my opinion about that (more is always
more...)

Martin Shellard