Echoplex and PMC-10--the "Undo Bomb" (This is Cool!)

Hi there, fellow loopers--

The Ztar is getting some little things done to it, so I have been forced to
control the EDP by other means--that includes the PMC-10, and I have
written
a few patches in the meanwhile, one of which is a footswitch to send you to
reverse--of course . . .

But the grand prize--it's the Undo bomb!  Simple record the undo button
several times (mine is 6x) on a single footswitch and voila!  Back to
square
one in one swell foop!  Especially dramatic on short loops with different
textures--it can't seem to get past reverse however--

Now if I can just get it to work on hangovers--

Gary