OT - Searching for a Casio DH-100 Digital Horn

Hi all -

we, the loopy band 'pseudo buddha', that is, are in **desperate need**
of a replacement for our Casio DH-100 Digital Horn with MIDI.

it's one of those silly silver (or occasionally black) plastic toy
saxaphonish-lookin' things.
yes i know it's cheesy, but we like it alot & this is our 3rd one to die
in the last 2 years.

it can be heard on the ct-75: miniatures vol 1 cd on the loop exchange
site
http://www.music.columbia.edu/%7Ececenter/mhl21/ct/ct_75/ct_75.html
track 47: inside the red envelope

if'n you know the whereabouts of one of these little plastic jewels,
please drop me a line.

thanks.

 bobdog

<bobdog@pseudobuddha.com>