OT Gentle Giant

In a message dated 10/28/00 2:24:58 PM,
Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com writes:

<< I believe Gary Green - guitarist from GG - is living/teaching /playing
in
Michigan?? Illinois?? one of the middle northern-states.. he was
interviewed in a gret book last year - a book of all obscure or unsung
guitarist -- it also featured Ty Tabor of King's X -Kerry
Livgren/Kansas...8-10 others. >>

Gary lisves here in Illinois down the road. He is very happy working on
his
house and tending cats and dogs. We are both currently looking for a good
Guitar processor that will allow us to record streight to the board. The
Boss
GT# and % are looking like good contenters so far

paul

<A HREF="http://www.iaonline.com/users/paul/home.htm">Paul Adams Lakefront
Records</A>

<A