OT Guitar processor

In a message dated 10/25/00 1:06:16 PM,
Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com writes:

<< Oh, sorry, I guess I misunderstood your original message.  A few others
on LD have suggested the Boss (Roland) GT-5.  I have both the GT-5 and
GT-3 for my Chapman Stick.  The GT-3 is nearly identical to the GT-5
except smaller (four foot pedals instead of five) and less expensive.
Anything the 5 can do the 3 can do as wel >>

THIS IS GOOD TO KNOW.  I'm leaning toward one of these for ease of stage
 I do hope GIANT gets involved w/ mp3. Might be a good thing for them.
tring to encourage Gary to talk to Kerry in London and sounds like a go.

<A HREF="http://www.iaonline.com/users/paul/home.htm">Paul Adams Lakefront

<A HREF="http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/127/david_hoffman1.html">