LD CD#1 almost gone

There are 10 copies of the original Looper's Delight CD#1 left for
sale.  This is the first cd made up by musicians from around the world
who are/were LD members. These will be the last CDs sold with the
original full color cover and j-card so if you want one now is a good
time to buy it.

I will sell them in first come, first serve order (by postmark). Please
do not email me asking me to hold one since that is not fair to the
other people who have paid for one before you.. Just send your money in
and if you do it fast enough you'll get one. Include an email with the
order if you'd like and I'll notify you of shipment date, etc.

Once these sell out the CD will still be available as a CDr pressing
with a generic black and white cover.

To order send a Check or Money order in US funds for $12.00 (in the US)
or $13.00 (Anywhere else in the world) payable toe Help Wanted
Productions to:

Help Wanted Productions
PO Box 2205
Phila, Pa 19103

Full info at:  http://www.voicenet.com/~legion/ldcd1.htm

Feel free to browse our catalog of other loop based and electronic music
as well at: http://www.voicenet.com/~legion/catalog.html

Tapes and CDs range from at $4-$10 including postage, you will probably
find something of interest there.

MP3s at:
www.mp3.com/davidtalento
www.mp3.com/mfit

Thanks to all the previous buyers for making this reissue such a
success!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.