Re: Help looking Guitar Processor

If you're not rich enough to buy the orville, you can maybe try the Lexicon
MPX G2 or the GTR 4000 from Eventide (I don't know much about this
one)...They are also quite expansives...

With the Lexicon, you can plug it straight into the mixer,, You have a lot
of classic effects (like the ones in the 70's: Univybe, etc)... Also, the
distorsions are all analogs... And it have the best reverbs around...

And to be in the topic, the unit features a kind of copy of the Jamman, so
you can loop with it... Also, the delays sound great (Tape echoes
simulations)...

Finally, I think the MPX G2 have one preset with the kind of sounds of Jimi
and one preset with Gilmour's sounds...

Christian