Re: Help looking Guitar Processor

Hi,

They all sound electronic-y to me.  Try the Johnson J Station, Line Six
Pod,
Roland VG-88, Yamaha DG Stomp and the Zoom GFX8 if you can. I think one of
these might have what you want. I personally like effects that can totally
destroy/mutate/degenerate my sounds as well as present the sound in a
natural hi-fi stereo field.  Otherwise I might as well play acoustic.

Nick