Help looking Guitar Processor

Hello:

A friend of mine and I are looking for a nice guitar processor that
doesn't
sound so "electronicy". If some of you remember GENTLE GIANT, my friend
Gary
Green played guitar w/ them. They are thinking of placing stuff on mp3 as
some of the rights to their material have reverted back to them. Gary and
I'de both love something that makes us think of being in that old big
room.
If you remember GIANT you can remember what Garys Guitar sound was like.

I need something similar ( My elect fav soundz were Joe Walsh, Jimi of
coarse, Dave Gilmore. ). I WOULD ALSO LOVE A PROCESSOR THAT WOULD WORK
WELL
with my classical nylon string guitar ( Fingerstyle guitar is my main
thing.
).

I was a guitar maker for many years, so I'm familiar w/ set ups and mods
etc.
Just clueless about ALL THOSE PROCESSORS OUT THERE!!    GEEZE!!  I COULD
SPEND ALL DAY LOOKING AT EBAY!!   I currently use a Yamaha FX 500 for
processing live sound.  As you can see, I'm unsophisticated processor-wise.

Oh,  and as long as we're speaking "idealy". It would be great if the unit
allowed us to go direct to the board.

Many many Thanks
Paul Adams

<A HREF="http://www.iaonline.com/users/paul/home.htm">Paul Adams Lakefront