Re: R: creative mixing

Luca schrieb:

> Martin Tauchen wrote:
> > I use such a mixing Setup,with several ways of looping.I have also
> > an automated patchbay wich I can control over MIDI.So nearly every
> > routing is possible by a footswitch.
> > I like to "feedback" the looping device out to an input channel of
> > my rack mixingonsole.So I can shape the sound by equalizer and can
> > determine how much the looping device gets a feed of themself.
> > With an automated Patchbay,nearly every possible connection of all
> > devices is possible.
> > Such a Setup is a good choice and well to manage,also in livesituation.
>
> I know a SwitchBlade can fix it all, are you meaning this one when you
>say
> "automated patchbay" ?
>
> Luca

Hmmmm....,my auotomated patchbay is Custommade from Exef.
In fact it is a kind of patchbay-but without any need of Patchcords.
Better explanation would be,that it is a routing device.
So several Inputs can be send to one out,or seperate Ins and outs.
This depends on the user,wich configuration he needs.This can be
stored in a programm,so if switching via Midi-Programm change,then
the complete routing of my equipment will change.
There are many ways how to route the signals.

My Exef is flexible,but already a few years old,but functions still
perfect.
Akai had such a routingdevice in programme.A few years ago,and also
there was an Ibanez routing device.

Yeah,an automated patchbay is a Switchblade.

Marty