RE: looping in Dallas

> That's right, the 'Rang is made just over in Arlington, isn't it?

I believe over by White Rock Lake (the guitarist from 99 Names of God
just got his upgrade installed there).

> And who, btw, did you order your Repeater from?

Alto Music...part of the group buy.  Can't say what price.

> I'll be looking for info on 99 and Ohm.  Are you performing in either?

I am not in the current gigging version of 99 NOG...but I have recorded
with
them
and continue to work on new material with them.  I have played with the
clarinet player from Ohm on several occasions.  I'm pretty sure he uses
2 boomerangs at a time....

Check out www.99namesofgod.com.  They are playing quite often these days.

     Mike McGary