Re: Performance setup

My favorite simple setup ever is one EDP straight into your amp. It takes
along time to exhaust all the possibilities.

When I get fancy,  I do this :
1.into my DL4 then to an EDP
2.into 2 EDPs, in parallel (but not in stereo), then into two amps
(usually sync'd, but not necessarily)
3.into an EDP then into another EDP (in series) into an amp (sync'd or not)
4.my newest experiment : my Orville into two EDPs

I assure you that you can do most of this stuff for a lot less money than
I have. I have more money than ability, but I can make a hellava lot of
noise.

Brother K