RE: Red Letter (was re: Performance setup)

At 15:48 -0400 10/11/00, Morrison, Roger wrote:
>Jeez, 2 mentions of Red Letter in one day. What a list! There
>actually are 2 Red Letter CDs, although I'm pretty sure the first
>one is way out of print. The second one (True North) also is more
>loopiful than the first, but both are very good. There is still an
>online order form for True North at
><https://order.kagi.com/cgi-bin/r1.cgi?SN&&;>https://order.kagi.com/cgi-bin/r1.cgi?SN&&;
>
>(I can't verify whether it is truly up to date--Doug?). [Just to
>confess my true sickness, I also have a bootleg recording of Red
>Letter I made at Don Hill's in NYC.]

(thanks for changing the Subject so I'd be sure to read this)

yes, True North is still available there.

I don't have copies of Reach to sell but I think Rob may still have some.
Rob?

Coincidentally, I just pulled out Reach and Code for first listenings
in a long time the other day.

Can I get a copy of your recording from Don Hill's?  There has been
talk about getting together and playing again sometime this winter
and it'd be nice to have a reminder of what it's supposed to sound
like :-)

Doug

--
Doug Wyatt                             doug@sonosphere.com
http://www.sonosphere.com/

"There are only two rules:
 1. Don't hurt anyone
 2. It isn't possible not to hurt anyone"
        -- Adam Adrian Crown