Re: Noises through pickups

There used to be toys called "MegaMouths"  They were essentially little
voice
effects that played back built in samples.  Some of them sampled as well.
Anyway, I use them all the time to put vocal content into my guitar pickups
via inductance.  The problem is they are VERY prone to feedback.  The best
way to do it, is to kill your guitar's output while doing it, and use it
for
looping purposes only.  I have a little micro cassette recorder that works
well too.  My girlfriend bought me a pitch shifter halloween toy that I'm
"dying"  to try out! (the quality is surprisingly good!)

Anyway, check out your local toy stores, they're full of bargain musical
ideas!

Mark Sottilaro