Re: EDP controller?

> From: "Kim Flint" <kflint@loopers-delight.com>
> no, the Ground Control is a fairly limited pedal and only sends program
> change messages and a limited continuous controller implementation. it is

I remember reading that the GC (Ground Control) *could* control the EDP.
It
was a bit a hack, but it worked -- or so the web-site I read claimed.
Unfortunately I don't recall the web-site address.  One requirement was
that
you had to have the most recent version of firmware.  I used to have a GC
and was about to send it to voodoo labs for the upgrade, but then I came
upon a PMC so I sold the GC.

This I just found on our own LD archive..

[start snip] *********************************
[...] because with the version 2 software the Ground
Control can be set up to send Control change on/off messages as well as the
program change and continuous controller messages. There is a mode which
allows you to set up your banks of 10 in a configuration where footswitches
1-4 are presets (Program changes) and Switches 5-0 are control change
messages. Whether this will allow people to use The Plex with the GC now ,
I don't know. What do you think? There is another pedal called the Ground
Link
( List $160) which can be linked with the GC and it can be configured to
have all 8 of its' footswitches be used as Control Changes .

Has anyone ever been able to get this working?

Greg