Hi - Jam Man substitute?

First of all let me introduce myself. I am a Wind Synth player, based in the UK. I play a WX11 wind controller with a VL1 and VL70. For anyone wondering these are both physical modelling synths from Yamaha.

For a lot of my work I also use a Lexicon Jam Man.

For a solo project I have been planning I actually need two units, but as you will all know the Jam Man has been discontinued….So here is the question, what would you suggest I try. I have contacted a shop here in the UK that imports the Boomerang, but they are currently out of stock. Should I wait or is there anything else I should look at?

Does anyone have a Jam Man they want to sell?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Martin