splattercell::OAH

I hope this won't embarass Mr. Torn too much, but...

I picked up the "official" SplatterCell cd ::OAH early this afternoon, and
<DAMN>. This is one of the best things I've heard in recent memory. Played
it 3 times this afternoon while trying to work with a blown mind. Great,
great stuff.

I got the "Remikses" disc last week, and it's actually kind of interesting
to get my ears accustomed to the remix before hearing the "aktuel" mix (but
hey, in these post-post-modern times, what is the real mix anymore
anyway?).

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org
Minus Web Site: http://listen.to/minusmusic
Minus MP3's: http://www.mp3.com/-minus-