HEY I HAVE BAGGY PANTS ON!

/me cries

Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com wrote:
> hey guys--you don't have to watch your backs quite as much here as
>onAnalogue Heaven  ;)  hardly any belligerent baggy-pants youngsters in
>this
group--one of the reasons I stay

and Mark, a couple of months ago I was telling Kim about the killer search
engine on your excellent site . . .

I see enough shelling on the news already so maybe we could just start over
and realize that e-mail is not always great medium for communication

drone on~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom Lambrecht

hideomo@swbell.net

> Thanks dad,
>   I know how to do the stuff, I just wanted to know if
> people had mastered it or had a tip on making it
> smoother. Even when I do it just like the bible says
> to do it, it still is a bit rough. Please do not
> attempt to help or rather nag me any further.
> Allen

AND