Re: Hey guys anyone get this? FW: Tené tu HONDA (todos los modelos)

Well I got it now.  How do you make loops with this thing?
I guess by driving in a circle or figure 8 endlessly...

Seriously, do we have to hear about every single piece of Spanish Spam?
The
unsubscribe notices are bad enough.  The conversation has really degraded
in
the past month.

Maybe someone could start an unsubscribe list or a spanish spam list.

sm