My suggestion, About Italo, The Spam, etc...

Hi, it seems that nobody was interested even in reading my last post about
creating a Bullentin Board inside of LD web page for posting instead of
this
list, and to the only 2 guys who responded to that post (Todd Pafford &
Mark
Pulver)  you didnīt even taked the time to read it well īcause I donīt
know
in which language to put this again but here itīs for the 4th time: ITīS
NOT
ABOUT EMAIL FILTERS !!!, and I quote my previous email again: "I want to
clarify and I thought I did it before that this isnīt a matter of using
email filters (which I already did) īcause even having all the LD emails
delivered to a specific folder we still sometimes receive too many emails
on
a daily basis and using words to block certain emails like the guy on this
list who was planning to put a filter to the word "Repeater" is not a
solution īcause maybe one of the replies to that topic may have something
of
interest.", again: I DO have a filter in my inbox to send all the LD list
emails to a specific folder, the main reason for proposing a BB was that I
think is a more efficient way to share important info, Iīll send again
that
post in case someone has the time to read it well and think about that
proposal, of course now Iīll resend it with a catchy title like one that
it
seems to be one of the favourites on this list.
The sad part was that I tried to make a long and well explanation about my
idea and the only 2 responses I got were: "Let me just put in my vote
against a web based BBoard by saying: Ugh." (Todd Pafford), and: "Yeup...
With a good mail client you can all still easily filter out my babbling."
(Mark Pulver), Mark: not everybody is subscribed to 31 mailing lists like
you said you were and some of us doesnīt spend most of our day in front of
computer.
I think one of the most important reasons why I proposed that was that if
youīre a working musician itīs a much better way if you can check the
topics, POST a new one or REPLY to them even if youīre on tour, on
vacation
or in some place where you canīt have access to your regular email account
but you still have access to the Internet and just by accesing the LD web
page you could do all that, isnīt that more useful?, now I guess the
answer
is NO if you anyways spend most of your day online.
Funny thing is that in this last week we have received a bunch of emails
that wouldnīt exist if we were using a BB : again those useless responses
the "unsubscribe" emails and to the Spam thing, actually for those who are
afraid of receiving Spam īcause of this list thatīs another good reason
for
changing to a BB.
About the emails of Italo de Angelis I think he made a good point
specially
at this: "keep talking about loopers, forgetting the reason of it
all...where is music here? Did we forget about it? or it's only about
boxes'
features...", and whatīs the point of the guy who said on this list "get
your Visa ready" & "we are sitting here with our wallets open..." both for
the Electrix Repeater?, at least this guy should practice his playing
while
waiting for the Repeater, too much about gear and impulse buying, too
little
about music here.
And last but not least, about the guy who said he was an endorser for the
EDP and was having troubles with it, I donīt think his complaints should
be
taken with reserve īcause heīs not famous, everybody who payed the cash to
get some gear deserves a quality unit like the official sponsors
regardless
of the intended use on that unit.
Time to unsubscribe now, or better yet: unsubscribe me or Iīll sue!,
(laughs).
Alex.