Re: Echoplex Reliability and "Repair Looping"

>  >  mine's going back to the repair shop for the fourth time.
>>   brian
>>   electric bird noise
>>
>>   And I just wonder--back to Gibson?  For the fourth time?
>>   Gary
>>
>i think shane and the gang at gibson are trying hard to get all the bugs
>worked out.......very friendly and understanding.....were else could i
>send
>it?
>to me the logical choice is the people that are making the suckers.
>four times is quite a lot though.....they even sent me a new one on the
>third
>try.
>brian
>electric bird noise

this is horryfull loop really...
But please consider that the ones that made the boards of the last
Oberheim and first Gibson units are out of business. Shure you can
blame Gibson as a whole for it, but noone that works on the units now.
In other words, as you probably understood before:
Please dont throw more shit than necessary on Shane or Trace, simply
insist on perfectly working repair or replacement (which is sad since
there are none, at the moment :-( ).

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org