RE: Boston Loopers Unite!?

Hey there:

> > Anyway, come see me at the Zeitgeist gallery on
>Sept. 30th.
> > Lots of other
> > fantastic acts, too. This will be the debut of
>my looping rig!
>
>On the same bill as Indra Loka?  And the
>inimitable Lauri des Marais (who, i understand,
>has studied with Pauline Oliveros)???
>
>Rumor has it that Indra Loka are dabbling with
>looping a little bit...  That's just what i've

I've been working with Indra Loka in the studio on their debut
release.  There *will* be a decent dose of loopage on this record.
I'm not entirely sure what they'll be doing loop-wise live, but they
have expressed interest in going more in that direction.

And i agree, des Marais's work is quite stunning.  There is an
article in today's (Sunday) Boston Globe about her.

Should be an interesting show this Saturday.  Noah, just what
kind of craziness will you be bringing to the Zeitgeist?

-pjk