Re: Experimental Musical Instruments

In a message dated 9/21/00 8:46:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmgraph@earthlink.net writes:

<< http://www.windworld.com/emi/index.htm >>

I happened to see the Pick-up the World products being offered in the
catalog
section of this website.....

It just so happens I received samples of these pickups last evening and
tried
them out....they are exceptional in tone / sound.  Easy to install, they
truly reproduce the acoustic sounds of the instrument..in my case a
flamenco
or classical guitar.  I understand that they can also be used on an
archtop
guitar, between the bridge and saddle.

I would recommend the use of a tube preamp between the pickup and
mixer/amplifier, to boost level, and provide that warm natural sound.
Other
than that, it appears to be a very fine product.  I'll use them.

Regards, Wayne

More info about WWJ, Ruben Romero & Wannadu,LLC:

<A HREF="http://www.cdbaby.com/view/wwjrr">CD Baby: WAYNE WESLEY JOHNSON &
RUBEN ROMERO: Hypnotic Safari - hear and buy it</A>

<A
HREF="http://spiderontheweb.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code%2
0=1&Product_Code=WWJO1">Independent Music Showcase: Wayne Wesley Johnson &
Ruben Romero - Hypnotic Safari</A>

 <A HREF="http://www.guitar9.com/hypnoticsafari.html"> Guitar Nine Records
-
Johnson/Romero "Hypnotic Safari"</A>

 <A
HREF="http://publish.hometown.aol.com/_cqr/qp/qp.adp?time=960868217&cc=english
&prompt=index">Wayne Wesley Johnson's Home Page</A>
 <A HREF="http://rubenromero.com/">Ruben Romero's Website</A>

Wannadu, LLC
P.O. Box 212
Oldwick, New Jersey 08858-0212