Re: sp202 memory

> if there are any roland sp202 owners out there : do you have
> alternatives for the pretty pricey roland smartmedia card?Tips and
> tricks would be welcomed as well.

I use a SP202 for loops exclusively so this is even on topic :)

You can use any 2 mg or 4mg 5vt Smart Media card.  I've successfully
used a couple different brands with no problem at all. The one issue
might be finding 5vt smart cards in that small a size. Most places no
longer stock 5vt cards at all (5VT seem to be the standard and these
will *not* work with the SP202). Also most places don't carry cards as
small as 2 or 4 mgs either.  If you do find them I suggest buying a few
of them. Try www.pricewatch.com and do some searches for various memory
companies., you might get a hit that way.

      HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
  "Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we
started..."

  Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and

  info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.