Re: I have a question

Hey there Groove Kid,

You got some cool tools!  You should learn how to use them as best as you
can by recording/sequencing songs on them and then use the real time
controls to play along or tweak the mixes/arrangements that you
pre-assembled .

I use my SP-808 as a loop archive for my JamMan.  This way I can improvise
w/my 6-string electric violin and other instruments - capture some good
loops - sample these - create arrangements and further mangle the sounds.
also like to play along with the sampled loops and create more loop layers
w/the JamMan to layer on top of the SP-808.  I even play the D-Beams with
the Head of my Ax or with the bow.  It's fun to control Panning or Filter
Cutoff Frequency or Resonance this way.  These are just some of the tricks
that I use.  Over time you will discover your own bag of tricks.

Too Much Fun!

You should check out SP-808USERS@egroups.com for more ideas.

Best Regards,

sm