Re: I have a question

Go, Go, Go!

Don't be fooled by us crazies and our constant gear lust!  you've got
a couple of great tools there...If you don't know a damned thing
about it, just make some music on it and see what you have.  I think
some of the more prolific contributors to this list have pushed their
gear hard and learned what it can and can't do.  That's where the
gear lust comes in.  "ooooh, that new thing can do THAT?"

As far as your question...you're a bit vague.  What exactly is it
that you want the Groove Sampler to do?  If you're not sure, then ANY
sampler is going to be a headache.  I'd love to have one of those
beasts, but my gear lust wanders in different fields at the moment...

best of luck, i hope we can be of some help....

rich