RE: Xfade vs. zeroX / HW vs SW (was: dream box)

>Hey Damon!  How does the Repeater handle loop splice points?
Zero-crossing?
>Cross-fade?  Both?  Other?  Adjustable?

>[ I'll cc Damon this message.  Hope you don't mind, Damon.  I'm really
>interested in how the Repeater does this. ]

I can't go into to much detail about this yet. We (Electrix) have deemed
this particular subject (as well as a few others) as "classified" until we
are closer to our release date. We have some pretty smart people on it so
hold on to this question.

Best Regards,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director